Counselling services at Positive Living Niagara are offered through a person-centered, solution-oriented approach that gives clients an opportunity to explore their concerns in a safe and accepting environment.
For more information please contact our counsellor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the challenges that people face include:
- disclosing to loved ones;
- disclosure and dating;
- caregiving concerns;
- communication in relationships of any kind;
- learning to cope with the diagnosis for oneself;
- learning to cope in healthier ways in general;
Types of sessions & services offered:
- individual sessions
- couples sessions
- family sessions
- phone sessions
- workshops on topics such as self-care, disclosure, dating, talking with youth about “taboo” subjects, addiction.