We can’t do it without you.
Positive Living Niagara welcomes you, your individuality, and the diversity you bring to our organization. The strength of Positive Living Niagara lies in the commitment and services provided by our dedicated volunteers. Without volunteer effort, we would be challenged to continue providing the broad scope of support services and extensive educational outreach that we offer.
We offer several unique and challenging positions to volunteer participants. Each one gives you the chance to develop or learn new skills, or make use of your existing abilities and knowledge.
Education & Prevention
- Attend community awareness displays
- Share your skills with people we support and other volunteers
- Label, package and distribute prevention materials
- Drive clients to appointments in your own vehicle
- Lend peer support to women, men, gay men, men who have sex with men, people that use injection drugs.
- Give educational presentations
- Spend time with someone we support individually or at a social event
Fundraising & Special Events
- Bingo, Social Events, Fundraising Events
- Reception, Graphic Arts, Administrative Support
Boards & Committees
- Sit on our Board of Directors
- Join an advisory committee